We work continually to improve our systems while striving to minimize adverse impacts on the environment by managing and tracking through the recycling chain used and end-of-life electronic equipment, components and materials, including focus materials–with respect to both on-site activities and the selection of downstream vendors – using a hierarchy of responsible management strategies.
PICS Telecom is Committed to:
- Ensuring that our policies are appropriate to our operations, and its potential environmental impacts and health and safety risks of PICS Telecom’s activities, products and services;
- Commitment to fulfill and comply with all relevant QEH&S legal requirements, compliance obligations, customer and product requirements, industry guidelines and any other QEH&S commitments made by PICS Telecom;
- Striving for continual improvement to enhance QEH&S performance;
- Preventing work place injuries and ill health;
- Providing the framework for setting & reviewing QEH&S goals, which are established and are compatible with the strategic direction and the context of PICS Telecom;
- Protecting the environment and preventing pollution;
- Ensuring that this system and policies are communicated and understood by all persons working for or on behalf of PICS Telecom;
- Making the QEH&SMS policy available to the public and interested parties and;
- Ensuring that this QEH&S policy is reviewed and amended, as necessary and appropriate.
We recognize that the responsibilities for protection of the environment and worker health & safety are shared, requiring cooperation between our employees and top management. PICS Telecom will continually improve its quality, environmental and health & safety performance through responsible recycling requirements. This will include setting goals, taking into consideration our business, financial, operational and legal and compliance requirements and obligations, as well as the views of interested parties.