Businesses and network providers can expect multiple benefits when buying reused telecommunications and network equipment, regardless of network, from IP to CMTS, PICS Telecom can provide support. Not only can the customer expect a cost-effective product that is comparable with a new component, but the purchase of reused equipment also significantly reduces environmental damage and helps scale the circular economy.
6 Benefits of buying reused telecommunications equipment:
- Premium used telecom equipment: PICS Telecom only provides products of the highest quality, PICS collaborates with reputable suppliers across the globe and ensures the product undergoes PICS Telecoms’ extensive testing processes to ensure it meets the customer’s standards.
- Extensive warranty on reused network equipment: PICS offers extensive warranties on its telecom network products in order to provide peace of mind when purchasing used telecom equipment.
- Significant cost savings when purchasing reused telecom equipment: Purchasing from OEM can be extremely expensive, opting for a telecom reseller such as PICS Telecom customer can expect cost savings of up to 90%.
- Working with a used telecommunication equipment supplier such as PICS enables customers to keep telecommunications equipment readily available to service existing networks and ensure they are running smoothly without paying ongoing, high-cost service fees to an OEM ( original equipment manufacturer ).
- Fast Lead and Purchase times: Due to an extensive product selection that can be viewed via the PICS Marketplace, our high stock levels, organisational transparency, and speed, consistently provide high turnaround times.
- Reduced environmental impact & collaborate with PICS to develop the circular economy: Attention should be focused on developing sustainable systems whilst developing the circular economy, where systems strive to maintain the life of any given item by keeping it in cycle rather than disposing of it, and said item resulting in a landfill.
- Telecoms for sale.
- How to choose a telecommunications provider.
- The circular economy vs linear economy 101.
- Telecoms Circular Economy Misconceptions.