- Location: EMEA HQ - Nailsea, Bristol, UK
- Category: Sales
- Type: Full Time
PICS Telecom International is searching for a Senior Account Manager/ Key Account Manager. This position is for a sales professional who ideally has experience in dealing with high level executives in the telecommunications industry and potentially
with network hardware. The successful candidate will mainly be responsible for managing and growing our existing customer base as well as developing new business within the Germany/ Austria/ Switzerland telecommunications market and developing this sales territory to a significant size.
- 1 to 4 months (training period)
- Undertake training to develop product, domain and industry knowledge.
- Shadow existing Key Account Managers for on the job training.
- 4 months+ (establish and build customer base)
- Expand contacts and prospect in ISPs, alternative carriers and large carriers
- Increase sales volumes and sales order values to ISPs, alternative carriers and large carriers
- Develop and close sales
- Establish customer visits
- Increase Gross Profit
- Competitive base salary + commission – OTE £70-£1OOK per year
- Ideally educated to degree level
- Fluency in German language
- Demonstrates the ability to prospect and build strong relationships over the telephone and possess the robustness necessary to handle the challenges faced in opening new customers.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- Reliable, organized and detail-orientated.
- Decision-making, problem resolution and creative thinking skills.
- Ability to multi-task and work shifting priorities.
- Must maintain positive working relationships with co-workers and customers.
- Coupled with a strong sales ability the candidate will need to have the tenacity and determination to be able to source solutions for customers.
- The ideal candidate will also have the numeric skills to set pricing and to negotiate profitable sales.
- Solutions sales experience.
- Technical mindset, knowledge of telecommunications network equipment (such as Cisco, Juniper, Alcatel, Ericsson etc.) is a benefit.
- Sales experience within the telecommunications industry.
- Location: Global HQ - Rochester, New York
- Category: Operations
- Type: Full Time
We’re currently seeking a Test Technician for our Test Department. We offer training, excellent benefits, and a great work environment. Join our Test Team today!
- Process sales orders while demonstrating that equipment performs its proposed functions in a satisfactory manner.
- Use best practices while performing steps in the test standard operating procedures to create efficient operations.
- Correctly input information into CRM, and verify information before releasing product to shipping.
- Demonstrate knowledge of OEM equipment using available resources to achieve best possible outcome.
- Refer appropriate questions related to orders, equipment, tech support, pre/post sales support to Engineer.
- Ensure department is running smoothly by assisting Team Leader with tasks, testing equipment and maintaining appropriate inventory levels.
- Take ownership of duties and responsibilities, to comply with all PICS policies.
- Properly handle equipment and keep accurate inventory logs.
- Bachelor’s or Masters Degree
- Industry Related Certifications a Plus (CCNA, JNCIA)
- General Knowledge of Legacy Telecom and Network Equipment
- Full Time Regular Duration
- First Shift (Day)
- 40 Hours Per Week
What We Offer
- Health, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance with Employee Assistance Program
- Long Term Disability Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Paid Time Off
How To Apply
PICS Telecom is looking for bright and passionate individuals to expand our capabilities and become part of our team. If you have the skills and desire to be successful in a fast-paced, competitive environment, we invite you to send us your resume. Explore job and career opportunities with PICS Telecom, a leading global distributor and solutions provider of telecom and data equipment, backed by over 25 years of industry experience.
PICS Telecom International Corp. is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
PICS Telecom International Corp is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with physical and mental disabilities. If you need assistance in filling out the employment application or require an accommodation while seeking employment, please e-mail us at email@example.com or call us at (585) 295-2000 so we can assist you.
Applicants Have Rights Under Federal Employment Laws
Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA) poster
Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) poster
EEO is the Law Poster Supplement
Employee Polygraph Protection Act (EPPA) poster
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information.
PICS Telecom International Ltd. strives to be an equal opportunities employer. This means that it seeks to provide all employees with the opportunity for employment, career and personal development on the basis of ability, qualifications and suitability for the work as well as their potential to be developed into the job.
"We are adaptable to our clients’ needs – and that’s what makes PICS an exciting place to work! We are continuously designing new solutions and working as a team to ensure we deliver."- Client Services
"I am very grateful for the opportunities I have been given since joining PICS Telecom 3 years ago. I have developed both professionally and personally during my time here and continuously grow because of the challenges and opportunities that come my way. One of the aspects I enjoy most about my work is working with people from all around the globe, from our sales team across Europe, customers in the Middle East and our head office in Rochester, New York."- Accounting
"PICS Telecom values thinking outside of the box, allowing me to grow professionally and personally. I value the confidence PICS has in me to make decisions and build my business."- Sales