- Location: EMEA HQ - Nailsea, Bristol, UK
- Category: Sales Support
- Type: Full Time
PICS is a leading global distributor of telecom and data equipment, backed by over 25 years of industry experience. Our exclusive Network Lifecycle Optimization Model offers sustainable solutions and provides efficient, integrated, and streamlined services worldwide.
Due to our continued growth, we are looking to recruit an additional Inside Sales Support to join our team.
As part of our busy sales team you will be required to collaboratively work with our sales, warehouse and accounting departments to ensure sales processes are followed and our customers receive unrivalled service.
- Providing a liaison between the sales representative and our internal teams & customers.
- Sourcing & procurement of equipment to fulfil orders.
- Processing quotations for customers
- Holiday & Sickness cover for Sales Support and Sales Representatives.
- Processing and chasing sales orders, and vendor purchase orders
- Processing and chasing RMA’s and ensuring customer satisfaction.
- Ensuring faulty equipment is returned to vendors and securing PICS investment.
- Making sure all export/import documentation is in order.
- Working directly with sales rep to ensure all tasks are completed as efficiently as possible.
- Self-motivated and proactive in reaching a resolution for customers.
- Ability to manage and prioritise a sizeable workload in a busy sales environment.
- Able to build effective working relationships both internally and externally.
- Experience of purchase order processes.
- Exposure within a sales environment.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Experience with Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel
- Ability to work in a high-pressure environment
What We Offer
- Working week of Monday-Friday, 0800-1700 (1 hour for lunch)
- Friendly and supportive working environment
- Free on-site parking
- Competitive Salary with bonus scheme
How To Apply
PICS Telecom is looking for bright and passionate individuals to expand our capabilities and become part of our team. If you have the skills and desire to be successful in a fast-paced, competitive environment, we invite you to send us your resume. Explore job and career opportunities with PICS Telecom, a leading global distributor and solutions provider of telecom and data equipment, backed by over 25 years of industry experience.
PICS Telecom International Corp. is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
PICS Telecom International Corp is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with physical and mental disabilities. If you need assistance in filling out the employment application or require an accommodation while seeking employment, please e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at (585) 295-2000 so we can assist you.
Applicants Have Rights Under Federal Employment Laws
Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA) poster
Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) poster
EEO is the Law Poster Supplement
Employee Polygraph Protection Act (EPPA) poster
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information.
PICS Telecom International Ltd. strives to be an equal opportunities employer. This means that it seeks to provide all employees with the opportunity for employment, career and personal development on the basis of ability, qualifications and suitability for the work as well as their potential to be developed into the job.
"We are adaptable to our clients’ needs – and that’s what makes PICS an exciting place to work! We are continuously designing new solutions and working as a team to ensure we deliver."- Client Services
"I am very grateful for the opportunities I have been given since joining PICS Telecom 3 years ago. I have developed both professionally and personally during my time here and continuously grow because of the challenges and opportunities that come my way. One of the aspects I enjoy most about my work is working with people from all around the globe, from our sales team across Europe, customers in the Middle East and our head office in Rochester, New York."- Accounting
"PICS Telecom values thinking outside of the box, allowing me to grow professionally and personally. I value the confidence PICS has in me to make decisions and build my business."- Sales