- Location: Global HQ - Rochester, New York
- Category: Marketing
- Type: Internship
PICS Telecom International Corp., headquartered in Rochester NY, provides comprehensive Network Lifecycle Optimization services to Tier One Service providers and MSO’s around the globe. The Global Marketing Intern will be responsible for assisting the organization in the implementation of its marketing initiatives.
- Prepare design files for both electronic and print use following PICS Brand Guidelines.
- Draft copy for corporate website, social media, presentations and collateral.
- Contribute to maintenance of library of marketing templates and graphics available to stakeholders.
- Assist in design and production of case studies, process flow collateral, product and service line cards and other marketing material.
- Identify and publish content to social media including Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter.
- Produce email campaigns to promote products and services.
- Monitor website analytics and track results of marketing initiatives to report success stories and identify areas of improvement to Management Team.
- Conduct market research to keep current with trends and industry.
- Work with outside vendors to identify partners, provide quotes and coordinate delivery of promotional items and other marketing related services or products.
- Assist other departments as requested by Manager.
- Work with Manager to prioritize and deliver marketing collateral to internal team and customer base. Use PICS’ Customer Relationship System (CRM) to generate data reports including inventory reports to be used for content in our marketing campaigns.
- Currently enrolled as a student in a program studying Marketing, Advertising, Media, PR, Graphic Design or related field.
- Strong Microsoft Office skills
- Competent in Adobe Illustrator, InDesign and Photoshop; Premiere Pro and/or Premiere Rush a plus
- Experience with social media management
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team
- Detail oriented
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience with WordPress as a CRM a plus
- Location: Global HQ - Rochester, New York
- Category: Operations
- Type: Full Time
We’re currently seeking a Test Technician for our Test Department. We offer training, excellent benefits, and a great work environment. Join our Test Team today!
- Process sales orders while demonstrating that equipment performs its proposed functions in a satisfactory manner.
- Use best practices while performing steps in the test standard operating procedures to create efficient operations.
- Correctly input information into CRM, and verify information before releasing product to shipping.
- Demonstrate knowledge of OEM equipment using available resources to achieve best possible outcome.
- Refer appropriate questions related to orders, equipment, tech support, pre/post sales support to Engineer.
- Ensure department is running smoothly by assisting Team Leader with tasks, testing equipment and maintaining appropriate inventory levels.
- Take ownership of duties and responsibilities, to comply with all PICS policies.
- Properly handle equipment and keep accurate inventory logs.
- Bachelor’s or Masters Degree
- Industry Related Certifications a Plus (CCNA, JNCIA)
- General Knowledge of Legacy Telecom and Network Equipment
- Full Time Regular Duration
- First Shift (Day)
- 40 Hours Per Week
What We Offer
- Health, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance with Employee Assistance Program
- Long Term Disability Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Paid Time Off
How To Apply
PICS Telecom is looking for bright and passionate individuals to expand our capabilities and become part of our team. If you have the skills and desire to be successful in a fast-paced, competitive environment, we invite you to send us your resume. Explore job and career opportunities with PICS Telecom, a leading global distributor and solutions provider of telecom and data equipment, backed by over 25 years of industry experience.
PICS Telecom International Corp. is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
PICS Telecom International Corp is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with physical and mental disabilities. If you need assistance in filling out the employment application or require an accommodation while seeking employment, please e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at (585) 295-2000 so we can assist you.
Applicants Have Rights Under Federal Employment Laws
Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA) poster
Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) poster
EEO is the Law Poster Supplement
Employee Polygraph Protection Act (EPPA) poster
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information.
PICS Telecom International Ltd. strives to be an equal opportunities employer. This means that it seeks to provide all employees with the opportunity for employment, career and personal development on the basis of ability, qualifications and suitability for the work as well as their potential to be developed into the job.
"We are adaptable to our clients’ needs – and that’s what makes PICS an exciting place to work! We are continuously designing new solutions and working as a team to ensure we deliver."- Client Services
"I am very grateful for the opportunities I have been given since joining PICS Telecom 3 years ago. I have developed both professionally and personally during my time here and continuously grow because of the challenges and opportunities that come my way. One of the aspects I enjoy most about my work is working with people from all around the globe, from our sales team across Europe, customers in the Middle East and our head office in Rochester, New York."- Accounting
"PICS Telecom values thinking outside of the box, allowing me to grow professionally and personally. I value the confidence PICS has in me to make decisions and build my business."- Sales