PICS Telecom Certifications and compliance.
PICS Telecom’s US and EMEA operations are each certified to one or more internationally recognised quality, environmental, health or safety standards.
Integrating these standards into our operations have allowed us to improve quality, reduce pollution, mitigate health and safety risks and responsibly resell/recycle surplus telecom and end of life electronics throughout the supply chain. We will continually improve our systems while striving to minimise adverse impacts on the environment. This is achieved by managing and tracking through the recycling chain, used and end-of-life electronic equipment, components, and materials, including focus materials as identified in the R2: 2013 Standard – concerning both on-site activities and the selection of downstream vendors – using the reuse, recover, redeploy and recycle service model, we adopt a custom hierarchy of responsible management strategies.
PICS is committed to:
PICS Telecom is committed to following the R2v3, ISO 45001:2018, ISO 9001:2015 and ISO 14001: 2015 requirements and to maintain conformance to the requirements of our QEH&S management system and scope. We are equally committed to meet or exceed our customer requirements, to continually improve our processes and to maintain compliance with relevant quality, environmental, Occupational Health and Safety and data security legislation and regulations. The goal of PICS Telecom’s operation is to have a positive impact on the environment through responsible recycling requirements that includes the conservation of metals, plastic and other non-renewable resources. Consistent with these core operations, it is PICS Telecom’ overall goal to accomplish its business objectives while meeting and exceeding the quality, environmental and health & safety expectations of our management, employees, customers, suppliers and regulators.
We will continually improve our systems while striving to minimize adverse impacts on the environment by managing and tracking through the recycling chain used and end-of-life electronic equipment, components and materials, including focus materials as identified in the R2v3 Standard –with respect to both on-site activities and the selection of downstream vendors – using a “reuse, recover…” hierarchy of responsible management strategies.
To achieve the above stated objectives, PICS Telecom is committed to:
· Ensuring that these policies are appropriate to our operations, and its potential environmental impacts and health and safety risks of PICS Telecom’s activities, products and services;
· Commitment to fulfill and comply with all relevant QEH&S legal requirements, compliance obligations, customer and product requirements, industry guidelines and any other QEH&S commitments made by PICS Telecom;
· Striving for continual improvement to enhance QEH&S performance;
· Provide safe and healthy working conditions for the prevention of work-related injury and ill health;
· Eliminate hazards and reduce risks
· Providing the framework for setting & reviewing QEH&S goals, which are established and are compatible with the strategic direction and the context of PICS Telecom;
· Increasing customer satisfaction;
· Protecting the environment and preventing pollution;
· Consultation and participation of workers, and worker’s representatives
· Ensuring that this system and policies are communicated and understood by all persons working for or on behalf of PICS Telecom;
· Making the QEH&SMS policy available to the public and interested parties and;
· Ensuring that this QEH&S policy is reviewed and amended, as necessary and appropriate.
We recognize that the responsibilities for protection of the environment and worker health & safety are shared, requiring cooperation between our employees and top management. PICS Telecom will continually improve its quality, environmental and health & safety performance through responsible recycling requirements. This will include setting goals, taking into consideration our business, financial, operational and legal and compliance requirements and obligations, as well as the views of interested parties.
Global HQ : Rochester NY : Click the tabs to expand.
ISO 14001 specifies the requirements for an environmental management system that an organisation can use to enhance its environmental performance. ISO 14001 is intended for use by an organisation seeking to manage its environmental responsibilities in a systematic manner that contributes to the environmental pillar of sustainability.
EMEA HQ : Bristol UK : Click the tabs to expand.
ISO 9001 is defined as the international standard that specifies requirements for a quality management system (QMS). Organisations use the standard to demonstrate the ability to consistently provide products and services that meet customer and regulatory requirements. It is the most popular standard in the ISO 9000 series and the only standard in the series to which organisations can certify.
The S2 waste exemption allows you to store specific waste at a secure intermediate site, separate to where the waste was produced, before transportation to another site for recovery.
Peace of mind.
We provide comprehensive security measures to protect your critical data. We offer on-site, certified data destruction services while maintaining complete custody. Our services allow you to eliminate storage costs and recover value from end-of-life assets.