“PICS Telecom is a leading global distributor of telecommunications and data equipment, backed with over 28 years of credible industry experience. Providing, green and cost-effective solutions at global scale”.
PICS Telecom Certifications
PICS Telecom’s US and EMEA operations are each certified to one or more internationally recognised quality, environmental, health or safety standards. Integrating these standards into our operations have allowed us to improve quality, reduce pollution, mitigate health and safety risks and responsibly resell/recycle surplus telecom and end of life electronics throughout the supply chain. We will continually improve our systems while striving to minimise adverse impacts on the environment.
This is achieved by managing and tracking through the recycling chain, used and end-of-life electronic equipment, components, and materials, including focus materials as identified in the R2: 2013 Standard – concerning both on-site activities and the selection of downstream vendors – using the reuse, recover, redeploy and recycle service model, we adopt a custom hierarchy of responsible management strategies.
PICS is committed to:
- Ensuring that these policies are appropriate to our operations, and its potential environmental impacts and health and safety risks of PICS Telecom’s activities, products, and services.
- Commitment to fulfill and comply with all relevant QEH&S legal requirements, compliance obligations, customer, and product requirements. industry guidelines and any other QEH&S commitments made by PICS Telecom.
- Striving for continual improvement to enhance QEH&S performance.
- Provide safe and healthy working conditions for the prevention of work-related injury and ill-health.
- Eliminate hazards and reduce risks.
- Providing the framework for setting & reviewing QEH&S goals, which are established and are compatible with the strategic direction and the context of PICS Telecom.
- Increasing customer satisfaction.
- Protecting the environment and preventing pollution.
- Consultation and participation of workers, and worker’s representatives.
- Ensuring that this system and policies are communicated and understood by all persons working for or on behalf of PICS Telecom.
- Making the QEH&SMS policy available to the public and interested parties.
- Ensuring that this QEH&S policy is reviewed and amended, as necessary and appropriate.
Global HQ | Rochester NY
ISO 14001 specifies the requirements for an environmental management system that an organisation can use to enhance its environmental performance. ISO 14001 is intended for use by an organisation seeking to manage its environmental responsibilities in a systematic manner that contributes to the environmental pillar of sustainability.
EMEA HQ | Bristol UK
To achieve the SafeContractor Approved status, a business must prove that they are a safe and responsible company. This involves ensuring that all paperwork is complaint with current legislation and that processes are in place to ensure health and safety is handled in the best way possible.
Peace of mind.
We provide comprehensive security measures to protect your critical data. We offer on-site, certified data destruction services while maintaining complete custody. Our services allow you to eliminate storage costs and recover value from end-of-life assets.