At PICS, we are committed to supporting our clients during uncertain times. We continue to closely monitor COVID-19 with communication from the World Health Organization (WHO), National Health Service (NHS) and the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC). The safety and well-being of our employees and customers are of the highest priority, and we are dedicated to helping in any way we can. As business needs continue to evolve and many companies try to move to an agile workforce, count on PICS for your data and telecom hardware and service needs.
Here to Help in Uncertain Times
PICS has a vast inventory of multi-vendor equipment in stock and ready to ship on short lead times to fill any gap in your supply chain.
With 4 global warehouses, over 1000 OEMs in stock, and 37 sales reps around the world, you can count on PICS during these changing times.
RECOVERING YOUR SURPLUS EQUIPMENT
Any surplus equipment you have, could help other organizations in need.
Unused assets can cost you money and resources, maintenance fees, and operational inefficiencies.
PICS is always looking to purchase excess hardware, let us help you get the most out of your surplus equipment.
GLOBAL PRODUCT + SERVICE SUPPORT
PICS is here to help your business in any way we can during these unpredictable times.
We are all in this together, and we are committed to supporting your needs.
Measures we are Taking to Keep
Our Employees + Operations Healthy
Last Updated: March 23, 2020
- Global product and service support: PICS 4 global operations facilities offices (US, UK, Netherlands and Hong Kong) are here to support your needs
- PICS Asia-Pacific HQ in Hong Kong is open regular business hours
- PICS US, UK and Netherlands operations are staffed and ready to support our clients
- No visitors or business travel are permitted in our facilities at this time
- PICS US and UK teams that are able to work remotely are doing so
- All meetings are being held remotely