Location: Rochester NY » Americas.
General Job Description:
- Provide coverage for senior sales reps when necessary, which includes following up on email, quoting customers & customer service-related functions
- Identify trends in customer purchasing to assist in targeted sales development and marketing
- Provide troubleshooting assistance for customer orders, account status and relevant problems
- Ability to handle and understand communication between different levels of management
- Suggest sales process improvements
- Other duties as needed assigned by management
Oversee Sales Process:
- Collaboratively works with sales and operations to ensure delivery of unsurpassed customer service
- Research, procure and negotiate product availability and pricing
- Enter Sales and Purchase Orders into CRM
- Obtain accurate information from vendors relating to shipment dates and expected date of delivery
- Understand shipping/ receiving and logistics conflict resolution
- Responsible to communicate order changes and issues
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook
- Attention to detail and highly motivated
- Strong communication skills
- Decision making, problem resolution and creative thinking skills
- Able to multi-task and prioritize activities with shifting priorities
- Maintain positive working relationships with co-workers and customers
- Social Media Marketing, SEO Knowledge a Plus
Signing bonus payable after 90 days of employment.
Salary negotiable based on experience.