PICS Telecom & Verizon
Overview » Scope of work.
Full Engineering, Furnish & Install (EF&I) of Switches, DACS & Peripheral equipment through Multiple Verizon Business sites. Domestic and International.
- Overview of examples of SPME, ALU1671 & Tellabs 5500 work:
- Provide a Site Survey prior to quoting site. Obtain information to help complete the ISPEC
- Install for use 8 wired and equipped Tellabs 5500 high density OC12s, including shelf and all required common cards/equipment, cables etc
- Install for use 4 equipped Tellabs 5500 high density OC12s, including all required common cards/equipment, cables etc., ainto existing shelf at bay position
- Test & turn up ports
» Special Projects.
Covering multiple sites over a series of jobs.
- Multiple crews working simultaneously by region
- Review each location with an onsite manager/NIT before removal
- Verify with NOC that there are not any alarms present
- Verify all power is shut down at breaker and no power present at equipment
- Disconnect all-fiber jumper, ensure labeling stays intact for distant end connection
Deinstallation of full Central Office, Data Centers, and arranged Milk Runs.
- Mine all power and signal cable associated with legacy equipment
- Remove overhead superstructure (ladder rack, aux bar, angle iron)
- Decommission and palletize the equipment
- Fill holes in the floor and broom sweep area
- Provide COI to landlord