Location: Rochester NY » Americas.
General Job Description:
The Sales Representative will utilize our CRM system, marketing campaigns and other prospecting tools to drive new business. The duties for this position will include:
- Spend your day calling on prospective customers and generating leads.
- Effectively create and manage a lead from the prospect stage up until the account has grown to full-time sales support.
- Remain knowledgeable of key processes, business initiatives and internal resources to assist the sales team in accomplishing company goals.
- Field questions from prospects and customers on product functionality, availability, and pricing.
- Assist senior sales representatives to determine essential strategic approaches for sales.
- Identify trends in customer purchasing to assist in targeted sales development.
- Contact customers following sales to ensure ongoing customer satisfaction and resolve any complaint.
- Capturing of accurate and complete information in Customer Relationship Management system (CRM).
- Coverage for senior sales reps when necessary, which includes following up on email, quoting customers and customer service related functions.
- Other duties as needed assigned by sales management.
Additional Job Requirements:
- Highly proficient level of computer skills including Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- Decision-making, problem resolution and creative thinking skills.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Able to multi-task the activities with shifting priorities.
- Maintain positive working relationships with co-workers and customers.
- 2+ years of customer service or sales
- $19-21/ Hr plus possible commission
Signing bonus payable after 90 days of employment.