Location: Cardiff | EMEA
What we need from you in this role Due to our continued growth, we are looking to recruit additional Inside Sales Representatives to our team. As part of our busy sales team, you will be required to collaboratively work with our sales, procurement, and accounting departments to ensure sales processes are followed and our customers receive unrivaled service.
- Providing a liaison between the sales rep and our internal teams & customers.
- Sourcing & procurement of equipment to fulfill orders.
- Managing Diaries.
- Running CRM reports as required.
- Covering for sales whilst on holidays/conferences.
- Using PICS CRM system to capture information accurately, set up new customers, etc.
- Processing and chasing sales orders.
- Processing RMA’s and ensuring customer satisfaction.
- Ensuring faulty equipment is returned to vendors and securing PICS investment.
- Making sure all export/import documentation is in order.
- Working directly with a sales rep to ensure all tasks are completed as efficiently as possible.
- Self-motivated and proactive in reaching a resolution for customers.
- Ability to manage and prioritise a sizeable workload in a busy sales environment.
- Able to build effective working relationships both internally and externally.
- Experience of purchase order processes.
- Exposure within a sales environment.
- Excellent time management skills.
What we offer in return.
- Competitive Salary with bonuses.
- Working week of Monday-Friday, 0800-1700 (1 hour for lunch)
- Friendly and supportive working environment.
- Free on-site parking.